Ethernal GunZ: The Duel Forums
THESE FORUMS ARE NO LONGER IN USE! PLEASE USE THE NEW FORUMS HERE:

http://forum.illzone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30153

We are going to be using iLLZONE.com under ERGunZ as our new forums and Hope you enjoy the massive community! we thank you for sticking with us and hope you have fun!

Thank you for playing ERGunZ

and we hope to see you online In-Game shortly!
THESE FORUMS ARE NO LONGER IN USE! PLEASE USE THE NEW FORUMS HERE:

http://forum.illzone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30153

We are going to be using iLLZONE.com under ERGunZ as our new forums and Hope you enjoy the massive community! we thank you for sticking with us and hope you have fun!

Thank you for playing ERGunZ

and we hope to see you online In-Game shortly!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because Gaming is Ethernal!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Staff Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowToon
Elite
Elite
ShadowToon

My Staff Application. Empty
PostSubject: My Staff Application.   My Staff Application. EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:36 pm

*1.Your Name: Mike Vibert (ShadowToon)

2.How long your on the computer: I am on my computer like 5 hours or more each days. But the weekends, I play almost all the day.

*3.What Country: Canada

*4.How long did you play ERGunZ: 10 days for now. (13 but I didn't play for 3 days because it wasn't on + I'm trial GM on Ethernal WoW [Owned By Skylar & Kmazz].)

5.Staff Experiance: I have none experience on this game as staff, but in runescape private servers and forum, I have good experience.

*6.Date of birth: August, 21, 1995. (21/08/95)

7.Why you want to be a staff: Because I love to help, I can awnser questions (Depend what is it and what its about), help new players (and olds), and give them tips for playing, and do quests with them for teach how to play and etc..

8.What do you think you can do for this community: I think I can help players, I can get more players, teach how to play, and help everyone. And donate.

9.If you was the Owner/Co/Head-Admin, Would you make yourself staff/Why: No, I prefer for a co-owner or the owner make me staff, or I will earn it. And why? Because I prefer to earn it, not to give staff to myself. And if I am already staff, why would I make myself staff?

10.How long have you played GunZ: 4 days for now, but in the past, I already saw videos.. but never played.

11.What Interest you to be staff: Help people, learn them how to play, train with them, do quests and teach moves, give tips, and awnser questions.

12.Do you like Coloring/Recoloring: I never tried..

13.Do you consider yourself good at it: If its about the question (12), nope, I didnt try.

14.What would you do as your job of a GM: Help players, I will also try to find hacks and how to fix them, and help the staff, plus I'll listen to highter ranks staff, etc..
15.If you dont get accepted what will you do: I'll only play, help, and try to get more players.

16.What would you do if you was removed from staff with/without cause: I'll ask why I am demoted, or if its for something bad I did, I will give my apologies, and if its not an accident, I'll know thats my fault, and I will play like when I started.

Last edited by ShadowToon on Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:56 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
0xg0ldpk3rx0
Advanced
Advanced

PostSubject: Re: My Staff Application.   My Staff Application. EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:25 am

It's going to be denied, you have to play for a week.
Back to top Go down
ShadowToon
Elite
Elite
ShadowToon

PostSubject: Re: My Staff Application.   My Staff Application. EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:36 am

I know, I need to wait 2 more days, each days I am editing the days to the next 1... (not "cheating", only adding the good day)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Staff Application.   My Staff Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

My Staff Application.
Page 1 of 1